50 Character Development Questions1. How does your character think of their father? What do they hate and love about him? What influence - literal or imagined - did the father have?50 Character Development Questions by Sharkee9
2. Their mother? How do they think of her? What do they hate? Love? What influence - literal or imagined - did the mother have?
3. Brothers, sisters? Who do they like? Why? What do they despise about their siblings?
4. What type of discipline was your character subjected to at home? Strict? Lenient?
5. Were they overprotected as a child? Sheltered?
6. Did they feel rejection or affection as a child?
7. What was the economic status of their family?
8. How does your character feel about religion?
9. What about political beliefs?
10. Is your character street-smart, book-smart, intelligent, intellectual, slow-witted?
11. How do they see themselves: as smart, as intelligent, uneducated?
12. How does their education and intelligence – or lack thereof - reflect in their speech pattern, vocabulary, and pronunciations?
13. Did they like school
5 Minute OC Meme: 20 Random Questions5 MINUTE OC MEME: 20 RANDOM QUESTIONS5 Minute OC Meme: 20 Random Questions by Raqonteur
Simply what it says.
20 random and varied questions to answer as your OC. Designed to make you think a little bit more about the minutiae of the character and about their place in their world.
01 What is the worst nickname that anyone has ever called you?
02 Have you got a favourite flower?
03 Do you add a sauce, ketchup or other artificial flavourings to your food?
04 Describe yourself using only words that begin with the letter 'T'.
05 What is your lover's pet name for you?
06 What is your least favourite colour?
07 Who did you vote for in the last election, and did they win?
08 What is/was your grandfather's name?
09 What is the best present you ever received?
10 What is 17 1/2% of 97 + 42 x (6 / 2) – 137 ?
11 What would be the best possible way you could die?
12 Given the choice of absolutely anything, what would be your dream job?